The treatment of disproportion by combined lower segment section with symphysiotomy
- 12 Downloads
(1) The indications and the technique for combined lower segment section and symphysiotomy in the treatment of disproportion are described.
(2) A small series of cases is presented in which the operation has been carried out, and reference is made to their subsequent vaginal delivery.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ayriel (1949).Rev. Espan. Obst. Ginec., 8, 274.Google Scholar
- 2.Barry, A. P. (1952).Irish J. Med. Sci., vi, 314, 49.Google Scholar
- 3.Barry, A. P. (1953).Report of National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, 1951–52.Google Scholar
- 4.Browne, O’D. (1952).Clinical Report of Rotunda Hospital, 1950–51.Google Scholar
- 5.Feeney, J. K. (1952).Report of the Coombe Lying-in Hospital, 1951–52.Google Scholar
- 6.FitzGibbon, H. (1954).Irish J. Med. Sci., June.Google Scholar
- 9.Munro-Kerr and Chassar Moir (1949).Operative Obstetrics.Google Scholar
- 10.Rodriguez, A. F. (1949).J. d. Obst. y Ginec. de Chile, p. 301.Google Scholar
- 13.Zarate, H. (1927).Bull. Soc. Obst. et. Gyn. Paris, 16, 436–446.Google Scholar