An analytic proof of Novikov’s theorem on rational Pontrjagin classes
- 109 Downloads
KeywordsVector Bundle Signature Operator Analytic Proof Topological Manifold Quasiconformal Extension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. W. Milnor, J. D. Stasheff,Characteristic Classes, Princeton, 1974.Google Scholar
- S. P. Novikov, Topological Invariance of rational Pontrjagin Classes,Doklady A.N.S.S.S.R.,163 (2) (1965), 921–923.Google Scholar
- I. M. Singer, Future Extension of Index Theory and Elliptic Operators, in Prospects in Mathematics,Annals of Math. Studies,70 (1971), 171–185.Google Scholar
- D. Sullivan, Hyperbolic Geometry and Homeomorphisms, inGeometric Topology, Proc. Georgia Topology Conf. Athens, Georgia, 1977, 543–555, ed. J. C. Cantrell, Academic Press, 1979.Google Scholar
- N. Teleman, The index of Signature Operators on Lipschitz Manifolds,Publ. Math. I.H.E.S., this volume, 39–78.Google Scholar
- P. Tukia, J. Väisälä, Lipschitz and quasiconformal approximation and extension,Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Ser. A,16 (1981), 303–342.Google Scholar
© Publications Mathématiques de l’I.H.É.S. 1983