Cloning and expression of a gene associated with HL60 cell apoptosis induced by inhibition of polyamine biosynthesis
- 11 Downloads
Objective: To clone the gene associated with apoptosis induced by an inhibitor of polyamine biosynthesis, α-difluoromethylornithine (DFMO). Methods: The differential subtraction screening was used for gene cloning from cDNA library of HL60 cells treated by DFMO. Northern blot, morphological observation, FCM assays and ladder map of DNA electrophoresis were performed. Results: The transfecting gene expression and activity of inducing apoptosis in the cells transfected from recombinant plasmid containing the cloned fragment df4 was proved. Conclusion: It is suggest that df4 gene cloned in the study could be a gene regulating apoptosis of HL60 cells.
Key wordsPolyamines HL60 cell Apoptosis Gene expression DFMO
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fan Muzhen, Qi Shangle, Zhao Chenglong, et al. Effects of DFMO on the cell growth, Differentiation and expression of c-myc, e-fos gene of HL60 cells. Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics 1989; 16: 455.Google Scholar
- Wu Kebin, Fan Muzhen. Effects of difluoromethylomithine on the expression of c-myc, c-fos, c-Ha-ras and ODC gene in HL60 cells. Journal of China-Japan Friendship Hospital 1992; 6 (Suppl): 224.Google Scholar
- Chen Shiming, Zhao Chenglong, Wu Hui, et al. Establishment of human promyelocytic leukemia xenograft model and its experimental treatment. Journal of China-Japan Friendship Hospital 1992; 6: 68.Google Scholar
- Feng Lixin, fan Muzhen. Induction of differentiation and Apoptosis of HL60 cells with DFMO. Journal of China-Japan Friendship Hospital 1996; 10: 121.Google Scholar
- Wang Jinqing, Fan Muzhen. The regulation of the inhibition of polyamine biosynthesis to the expression of c-Ha-ras oncogene in transformed cells. Chin J Biochemistry 1995; 11: 297.Google Scholar
- Sambrook J, Fritsch EF, Maniatis T. Molecular cloning, a laboratory manual. 2nd Ed. New York: Cold Spring Harbor Lab Press, 1989; 16: 17–29.Google Scholar