Discrete interpolation surface
- 15 Downloads
In this paper, a method to construct a surface with point interpolation and normal interpolation is presented. An algorithm to construct the discrete interpolation is also presented, which has the time complexityO (Nlog N), whereN in the number of scattered points.
KeywordsVoronoi Diagram Topological Relation Span Tree Problem Scattered Point Discrete Surface
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Catmull and J. Clark, Recursively generatingB-spline surface on arbitrary topological meshes,CAD,10: 6 (1978).Google Scholar
- D. Doo and M. Sabin. Behaviour of recursively division surface near extraordinary points,CAD 10: 6 (1978).Google Scholar
- F. P. Preparata and M. I. Shamos, Computational Geometry, Spring-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- D. T. Leeet al. Computational geometry — A surveyIEEE Trans. Computers. C-33(1985).Google Scholar
- G. Toussaint. Computational Geometry, North-Holland, 1985.Google Scholar
- Lu Wei, Jin Tongguang and Liang Youdong, Surfaces generated by cutting and grinding polyhedra with arbitrary topological meshes —C-G surfaces, Proc. of CADDM, 1987, Beijing.Google Scholar