Notes on the climate of the Swiss Alps, and on some of their health resorts and spas
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsHigh Region Alpine Region Health Resort Hypochondriasis Mountainous Country
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- a.On the Sanative Influence of Climate. By Sir James Clark, Bart., M.D., &c. Fourth edition, pp. 250–252. 1846.Google Scholar
- b.Medical Climatology. By R. B. Scoresby Jackson, M.D., 1862, Chapter xii.Google Scholar
- c.Cosmos. Edited by Sabine. Vol. i., p. 312.Google Scholar
- a.In the valley of Grindelwald the “Föhn” frequently melts, in twelve hours, a layer of snow of the depth of two and a-half feet. (Tschudi’s Alpenwelt. Fifth edition, p. 18. 1860).Google Scholar
- a.Medical Times and Gazette, 1863, Vol. ii., p. 620Google Scholar
- a.Brit. Med. Journal, 1862. Vol. ii., p. 625.Google Scholar
© Springer 1864