Two varieties of finite automaton public key cryptosystem and digital signatures
This paper gives two varieties of the public key cryptosystem in  which can also be used to implement digital signatures.
KeywordsDigital Signature Match Pair Matrix Polynomial Finite Automaton Galois Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Tao Renji and Chen Shihua, A finite automaton public key cryptosystem and digital signatures,Chinese J. of Computer,8(1985), 401–409.Google Scholar
- A. Shamir, A polynomial time algorithm for breaking Merkle-Hellman crytosystems, Proc. of the 23rd Annual Symp. Zon the Foundations of Computer Science, 1982, 145–152.Google Scholar
- L.M. Adleman, On breaking generalized knapsack public key cryptosystem, Proc. of the 15th Annual ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 1983, 402–412.Google Scholar
- T. ElGamal, A public key cryptosystem and a signature scheme based on discrete logarithms, Crypto ’84.Google Scholar
- M.R. Magyarik and N.R. Wagner, A public-key cryptosystem based on the word problem, Crypto ’84.Google Scholar
- R.J. McEliece, A public-key cryptosystem based on algebraic coding theory, DSN Progress Report, 42-44, 1978.Google Scholar
- Zhou Tongheng, Boolean public key cryptosystem of the second order, J. of China Inst. of Communications,5(1984), 30–37.Google Scholar
- Tao Renji and Chen Shihua, Some properties on the structure of invertible and inverse finite automata with delay τ,Chinese J. of Computer,3(1980), 289–297.Google Scholar
- Chen Shihua, On the structure of weak inverses of a weakly invertible linear finite automaton,Chinese J. of Computer,4(1981), 409–419.Google Scholar
- Chen Shihua, On the structure of (weak) inverses of an (weakly) invertible finite automaton,J. of Computer Science and Technology, 3(1986) (to appear).Google Scholar
- Chen Shihua, On the structure of finite automata of which M′ is an (weak) inverse with delay τ,J. of Computer Science and Technology, 2(1986) (to appear).Google Scholar
© Science Press, Beijing China and Allerton Press Inc. 1986