The ES for estimating capital requirement
- 12 Downloads
In this paper, an expert system for estimating capital requirement is briefly illustrated, including the essential construction of the simulation model. Then various factors which have impact on the manager’s decision making, the details of the program using the GURU environment, and the major roles of the human experts and the knowledge engineer are described.
KeywordsExpert System Production Volume Capital Requirement Sales Volume Knowledge Engineer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. A. Waterman, A Guide to Expert Systems, Addison-Wesley: Menlo Park, CA, 1986.Google Scholar
- S. M. Weiss, and C. A. Kulikowski, A Practical Guide to Designing Expert Systems, Rowman & Alinheld, Totowa, NJ, 1984.Google Scholar
- F. Hayes-Roth, D. A. Waterman and D. B. Lenat, Building Expert System, Addison—Wesley Pub. Co., 1983.Google Scholar
- C. W., Holsapple and Andrew B, Whinston, Business Expert System, Richard D. Irvin Pub. Co., 1986.Google Scholar
- GURU Command User’s Guide, Micro Data Base Systems, Inc., 1986.Google Scholar
- GURU Reference Manual, Micro Data Base Systems, Inc., 1986.Google Scholar