Food consumption patterns within the eec (1978)
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsIschaemic Heart Disease Total Energy Consumption Consumption Level Common Agricultural Policy European Economic Commun
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Central Statistics Office 1980. Household Budget Survey : Annual urban inquiry : results for 1978. C.S.O. Dublin.Google Scholar
- D.H.S.S. 1979. Rep. Health Soc. Subject no. 15. Eurostat 1981. Yearbook of Agricultural Statistics Office for Official Publications of EEC : Luxembourg.Google Scholar
- F.A.O. 1952. Second World Food Survey. FAO: Rome.Google Scholar
- Munro, H. N. 1977. How well recommended are the recommended dietary allowances. J. Am. Dit. Assoc. 71, 490.Google Scholar
- O.E.C.D. 1975. Food Consumption Statistics 1955- 73. OECD: Paris.Google Scholar
- Paul, A. A. and Southgate, D. A. T. 1978. The composition of foods, 4th edition, H.M.S.O., London.Google Scholar
- U.S. National Research Council, 1980. Recommended Dietary Allowances, 9th edition, USNAC: Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
- W.H.O. 1978/9. World Health Statistics Annual: Vital statistics and causes of death.Google Scholar
© Springer 1982