Calcific pericarditis and cystic fibrosis in a 34 year old male
A 34 year old male patient with cystic fibrosis is described. He also had constrictive pericarditis secondary to a calcified pericardium. A barium meal examination demonstrated some unusual radiological features.
KeywordsCystic Fibrosis Tuberculin Skin Test Pericarditis Myocardial Fibrosis Constrictive Pericarditis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Barnes, G. L., Gwynne, J. J. and Watt, J. M. 1970. Myocardial fibrosis in cystic diseases of the pancreas. Aust. Paediatr. J. 6, 81.Google Scholar
- Bartram, C. and Small, E. 1971. The intestinal radiological changes in older patients with pancreatic cystic fibrosis. Brit. J. of Radiology, 44, 195.Google Scholar
- Gracey, M. and Anderson, C. M. 1977. Cystic fibrosis of the pancreas in adolescence and adulthood. Aust. Ann. Med. 18, 91.Google Scholar
- Seaman, W. B. 1978. The case of the abnormal duodenum. Hosp. Pract. 80.Google Scholar
- Report on survival studies of patients with cystic fibrosis. 1974. Atlanta, Georgia. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981