Clinical significance of circulating hormonal substances
The Diagnostic Value of Radioimmunoassay in Clinical Medicine
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsAcromegaly Parathyroid Adenoma Peptide Hormone IRISH Journal Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Albright, F., Burnett, C. H., Smith, P. H. and Parsons, W. 1942. Pseudohypoparathyroidism. Endocrinology 30, 922.Google Scholar
- Biesel, Wr., Di Raimonod, V. C. and Forsham, P. H. 1964. Cortisol transport and clearance. Ann. Int. Med. 60, 641.Google Scholar
- Bondy, P. K. 1969. Diseases of Metabolism. Ed. by P. K. Bondy. W. B. Saunders Co. p. 827.Google Scholar
- Deftos, J. T., Murray, T. M., Powell, D., Habener, J. F., Singer, F. R., Mayer, G. P. and Potts, J. T., Jr. 1972. Calcium, Parathyroid Hormone and the Calcitonins. Ed by R. Talmage and P. Munson. Amsterdam. Excerpta Medica p. 161.Google Scholar
- Harper, H. A. 1971. Review of physiological chemistry. Ed. by H. Afl Harper. Lange Medical Publications. p. 441.Google Scholar
- Ingbar, S. H. and Braverman, L. E. 1966. Methods for assessing the binding of thyroid hormones by plasma proteins. Endocrin. Exper. 2, 235.Google Scholar
- McArthur, J. W., Powell, D. Gonadotropin assays in Hormones in Human Plasma. Ed. by H. N. Antonaides. Vol. 1 (2nd Edn.). Excerpta Medica. (In press).Google Scholar
- Muldowney, F. P., McKenna, T. J., Kyle, L. H., Freaney, R. and Swan, M. 1970. Parathormone effect of magnesium replenishment in steatorrhoea. New Eng. J. Med. 281, 61.Google Scholar
- Potts, J. T. Jr. Murray, T. M., Peacock, M., Niall, H. D., Tregear, G. W., Keutmann, H. D., Powell, D. and Deftos, L. J. 1971. Parathyroid hormone: sequence, synthesis, immunoassay studies. Ann. J. Med. 50, 639.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974