Sarcoidosis of the endometrium: A case presentation
- 17 Downloads
A thirty-nine year old woman with a six month history of menorrhagia and with a diagnosis of endometrial sarcoidosis is described and the relevant literature is reviewed.
KeywordsTuberculosis Sarcoidosis Genital Tract Vaginal Hysterectomy Geni
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Altcheck, A., Gaines, J. A. and Siltzbach, L. E. 1955. Sarcoidosis of the Uterus. Am. J. Obstet. Gynaec. 70, 540.Google Scholar
- Brett, G. Z. 1971. Prevalence of intrathorasic sarcoidosis among ethnic groups in North London during 1958-1967. In: Levinsky, L. and Machalda, F. (Eds.). 5th International Conference on Sarcoidosis. Prague, Charles University, p. 238.Google Scholar
- Levinsky, L. et al. 1976. Sarcoidosis in Europe, a co-operative study. 7th International Conference on Sarcoidosis and Granulomatus disorders. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, p. 341.Google Scholar
- Taylor, A. B. 1960. Sarcoidosis of the Uterus. J. Obstet. Gynaec. 67, 32.Google Scholar
- Winslow, R. C. and Funkhouser, J. W. 1968. Sarcoidosis of the female reproductive organs. Obstet. Gynaecol. 32, 285.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985