Level-m scaled circulant factor matrices over the complex number field and the quaternion division algebra
- 36 Downloads
The level-m scaled circulant factor matrix over the complex number field is introduced. Its diagonalization and spectral decomposition and representation are discussed. An explicit formula for the entries of the inverse of a level-m scaled circulant factor matrix is presented. Finally, an algorithm for finding the inverse of such matrices over the quaternion division algebra is given.
AMS Mathematics Subject Classification15A21 65F15
Key words and phrasesLevel-m scaled circulant factor matrix diagonalization spectral decomposition inverse quaternion division algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Jiang Zhaolin and Guo Yunrui,The explicit expressions of level-k circulant matrices of type and their some properties, Chinese Quarterly Journal of Mathematics11 (1996), No. 3, 103–110.Google Scholar
- 4.Jiang Zhaolin and Zhou Zhangxin,Circulant Matrices, Chengdu Technology University Publishing Company, Chengdu, 1999, (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.A. Wilde,Differential equations involving circulant matrices, Rocky Mount. J. Math.13 (1983), No. 1.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Ruiz-Claeyssen, M. Davila, and T. Tsukazan,Factor block circulant and periodic solutions of undamped matrix differential equations, Mat. Apl. Comput.3 (1983), No. 1.Google Scholar
- 9.F. J. Mac Williams, N. J. A. Sloane,The Theory Error-Correcting Codes, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1981.Google Scholar