KeywordsMultiple Sclerosis Major Histocompatibility Complex Mixed Connective Tissue Disease Systemic Lupus Erythe Immunoglobulin Molecule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Burnet, M.F.: The clonal selection theory of acquired immunity (Cambridge University Press, London 1959).Google Scholar
- Buskila, D.; Shoenfeld, Y.: HLA and autoimmune diseases. Harefuah112: 398 (1987).Google Scholar
- Goodman, J.W.: Immunoglobulins. I. Structure and function; in Stites, Stobe, Fundenberg, Wells, Basic and clinical immunology, 4th ed., p. 30 (Lange Medical Publications, Los Altos 1982).Google Scholar
- Kabat, E.A.; Wu, T.T.; Bilofsky, H.; Reid-Miller, M.; Perry, H.: Sequences of proteins of immunological interest (US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington 1983).Google Scholar
- Korsmeyer, S.J.; Walderman, T.A.: Immunoglobulin. II. Gene organization and assembly; in Stites, Stobo, Fundenberg, Wells, Basic and clinical immunology; 4th ed., p. 43 (Lange Medical Publications, Los Altos 1982).Google Scholar
- Nakao, Y.; Matsumoto, H.; Miyazaki, T.; Fujita, T., et al.: Gm allotypes in myasthenia gravis. Lanceti: 677 (1980a).Google Scholar
- Nevo, S.: Association of typhoid fever and response to vaccination with polymorphic system in man. Protides of the biological fluids. Proceedings of the 22nd Colloquium, p. 649 (Pergamon Press, Oxford 1975).Google Scholar
- Propert, D.N.: Detection of immunoglobulin polymorphisms; in Simons, Tait, Detection of immune-associated genetic markers of human disease, p. 70 (Livingstone, Edinburgh 1984).Google Scholar
- Review of the notation for the allotype and related markers of human immunoglobulins. Eur. J. Immunol.6: 599 (1976).Google Scholar
- Schanfield, M.S.: Genetic markers of human immunoglobulins; in Fundenberg, Stites, Caldwell, Wells, Basic and clinical immunology, p. 59 (Lange Medical Publications, Los Altos 1978).Google Scholar
- Sesboue, R.; Daveau, M.; Degos, J.D., et al.: IgG (Gm) allotypes and multiple sclerosis in a French population. Phenotypic distribution and quantitative abnormalities in CSF with respect to sex, disease severity and presence of intrathecal antibodies. Clin. Immunol. Immunopathol.37: 143 (1985).PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- WHO Meeting on Human Immunoglobulin Allotypic Markers: Review of the notation for the allotypic and related markers of human immunoglobulins. J. Immun.117: 1056 (1976).Google Scholar
© Humana Press Inc. 1989