Use of the CH lymphomas as models of murine B cell differentiation
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsLymphoma Proliferative Signal Antibody Secretion Chicken Erythrocyte CH12 Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pike, B.L.; Nossal, G.J.V.: Growth and differentiation of B cell clones in vitro in Cambier, B lymphocyte differentiation, pp. 79–108 (CRC Press, Boca Raton 1986).Google Scholar
- 2.Arnold, L.W.; Lutz, P.M.; Pennell, C.A.; Bishop, G.A.; Corley, R.B.; Haughton, G.; LoCascio, N.J.: B cell tumors as models of B lymphocyte differentiation; in Cambier, B lymphocyte differentiation, pp. 109–135 (CRC Press, Boca Raton 1986).Google Scholar
- 3.Bishop G.A.; Arnold, L.W.; Haughton, G.: Antigen-specific B cell tumors of mice. CRC crit. Rev. Immunol.6: 105–122 (1986).Google Scholar
- 17.Davignon, D.; Martz, E.; Reynolds, T.; Kurzinger, K.; Springer, T.A.: Monoclonal antibody to a novel lymphocyte function-associated antigen (LFA-I): Mechanism of blockade of T lympho-cyte-mediated killing and effects on other T and B lymphocyte functions. J. Immun.127: 590–595 (1981).PubMedGoogle Scholar
- 18.Bishop, G.A.; Haughton, G.: Role of the IFA-1 molecule in B cell differentiation. Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immun.132: 142–147 (1986).Google Scholar
© Humana Press Inc. 1986