On the ideal quality control specification of compound prescription
Taking thought for the new ingredients produced in the single drugs combining process in compound prescription
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsHigh Performance Liquid Chromatography Single Drug Baicalin Puerarin Glycyrrhizin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yuan Z. Current status of study on quality evaluation of Chinese medical preparation. Foreign Medicine (TCM) 1997;19(3):41.Google Scholar
- 2.Wang RS, Yang SK, Wang JH. Research and application of Chinese composite prescription. Beijing: Chinese Sciences and Technology Publishing House, 1993: 43–50.Google Scholar
- 3.Yan YQ. Enhance the study on chemical composition of Chinese compound prescription. Bulletin of Chinese Materia Medica 1985; 10(2):3–5.Google Scholar
- 4.Li ZY, Yue XL. Current studies on chemical composition of Chinese compound prescription. Chin J Experimental Trad Med Formulae 1996;2(1): 41–44.Google Scholar
- 5.Finnigan Mat. LCQ™: New standard for table LC/MS. Chinese Communication 1995 ; (2):2–5.Google Scholar
© The Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine Press 2002