On standard nomenclature of basic chinese medical terms (II)
Standard TCM nomenclature
- 64 Downloads
KeywordsCinnabar Standard Nomenclature Standard Term Literal Translation Anatomical Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Paul U. Unschuld ed. Approaches to traditional Chinese literature. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1989: ix–xix.Google Scholar
- 2.Wu DX, Liu YC, Li DX, et al. edition. Fundamental theories of traditional Chinese medicine (one of the serial textbooks for programmed courses of TCM universities and colleges). Shanghai Press of Sciences and Technology, 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.Giovanni Maciocia. The Foundations of Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Text for Acupuncturists and Herbalists. Churchill Livingstone, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.Porkert Manfred. Chinese Medicine. William Morrow & Co., Inc. New York and Seattle, 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.Ted J. Kaptchuk. The Web that has no Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine. Congdon & Weed, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.Tom Williams. The Complete Illustrated Guide to Chinese Medicine. Element Books, 1996.Google Scholar
- 7.Nathan Sivin. Traditional Medicine in Contemporary China. Center for Chinese Study, the University of Michigan, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.Jeremy Ross. Acupuncture Point Combinations The Key to Clinical Success. Churchill Livingstone, 1995.Google Scholar
© The Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine Press 2002