Britain’s joining the EEC promotes growth
Articles Great Britain
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsTransitional Period Common Agricultural Policy Agricultural Export Capital Export Payment Deficit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. K. Warley, Agriculture: The Cost of Joining the Common Market. European Series No. 3, London 1967, p. 44 seqq.Google Scholar
- 2.The Economist No. 6454, of May 6–12, 1967, p. 502.Google Scholar
- 3.Confederation of British Industry, op. cit., p. 26 seq., T. K. Warley, op. cit. Agriculture: The Cost of Joining the Common Market. European Series No. 3, London 1967, p. 40 seqq., The Times No. 56929, May 1, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.See: The Economist No. 6450, April 8, 1967, p. 156.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Swann and D. L. McLachlan, Concentration or Competition: A European Dilemma? London 1967, p. 7 seqq.Google Scholar
© HWWA and Springer-Verlag 1967