Pleading for EEC-membership
Articles Great Britain
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsProductivity Growth Full Employment Great BRITAIN Fixed Capital Formation British Economy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. F. Denison, Economic Growth, in: Britain’s Economic Prospects, Brookings Institution, 1968, p. 272.Google Scholar
- 2.The Role of Technology In Productivity, National Productivity Conference 1967, para 11.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Maddison, Comparative Productivity Levels in the Developed Countries, in: Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, December 1967, p. 302.Google Scholar
- 4.T. P. Hill, Growth and Investment according to International Comparisons, in: The Economic Journal, June 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.O. Aukrust, Investment and Economic Growth, in: Productivity Measurement Review, No. 16, p. 49.Google Scholar
- 6.PEP, Growth in the British Economy, 1960, p. 4.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Kuznets, Modern Economic Growth, Yale University Press, 1966, p. 494.Google Scholar
- 8.National Labour Women’s Advisory Committee, Discrimation Against Women, 1968.Google Scholar
- 9.N. ald, Causes of the Slow Rate of Economic Growth of the United Kingdom, Cambridge University Press, 1966.Google Scholar
© HWWA and Springer-Verlag 1971