Clonal propagation of someFreesia cultivars through tissue culture
- 38 Downloads
A propagation method for someFreesia cultivars usingin vitro cultures is described. Bud and root formation was evoked in callus tissue culture on a modified Murashige and Skoog’s medium. Reconstituted plants were transferred into soil and cultivated in the glasshouse.
KeywordsApical Meristem Virus Free Plant Tenate Meristem Explants Callus Tissue Culture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bajaj, Y. P. S., Pierik, R. L. M.: Vegetative propagation ofFreesia through callus cultures. -Neth. J. agr. Sci.22: 153–159, 1974.Google Scholar
- Davies, D. R., Griffiths, P.:In vitro propagation ofFreesia. - Annu. Rep. John Innes Inst.62: 45, 1971 (cit. Bajaj and Pierik 1974).Google Scholar
- Davies, D. R., Helsop, P.:In vitro propagation ofFreesia. - Annu. Rep. John Innes In63: 64, 1972 (cit. Bajaj and Pierik 1974).Google Scholar
- Hussey, G., Wyvill, C.: Propagation of bulbous species by tissue culture. - Annu. Rep. John Innes Inst.63: 64–66, 1972 (cit. Bajaj and Pierik 1974).Google Scholar
- Pierik, R. L. M., Steegmans, H. H. M.:Freesia plantlets from flower-buds cultivatedin vitro.- Neth. J. agr. Soi.23: 334–337, 1975.Google Scholar