New model and simulation of condenser for ship nuclear power plant
- 85 Downloads
A new reasonably perfect dynamic mathematic model has been established for condenser used in ship nuclear power plant according to its structural features and operating principle. The model has been solved by the Runge-Kutta method. And an analysis program has been developed for dynamic numerical simulation under steady operation condition, disturbance condition, and accident condition. The dynamic characteristics of condenser has been calculated and analyzed under several kinds of disturbances, and the results of calculation are in good agreement with the theoretical analysis.
Key wordscondenser dynamic mathematical model Runger-Kutta method numerical simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHANG ZHUO-CHENG. Large scale condenser [M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Publisher, 1990.Google Scholar
- WANG ZHAO-XIANG, LIU GOU-JIAN, CHU JIA-KANG. Structure and design for ship nuclear power plant [M]. Beijing: Defense Industry Publisher, 1980.Google Scholar
- ROWE-DAVIDSON. Heat transfer and air blanketing in steam condensers (steam turbines for the 1980’s) [M]. London: The Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 1979.Google Scholar
- ZVEREV N I, MARON V I. A One-dimensional model of pipe flow of a gas mixture with surface condensation [J]. Heat Transfer-Soviet Research, 1980, 12(4): 12–15.Google Scholar
- SHI JI. Researches on the operation of condensing system for ship nuclear power plant [D]. Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2001 (in Chinese).Google Scholar