Cognitive integration of data in intensive care and anaesthesia
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsMental Model IEEE Computer Society Line Graph Care Giver Information Design
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cole, W.G., Three graphic representations to aid Bayesian reasoning. Meth Inf. Med, 1988, 27(3): p. 125–132.Google Scholar
- 2.Cole, W.G., Understanding Bayesian reasoning via graphical displays. in Proceedings of CHI ’89, ‘Human Factors in Computing Systems’. 1989. Austin, TX: Addison Wesley.Google Scholar
- 3.Cole, W.G. and J.E. Davidson. Graphic representation can lead to quick and accurate Bayesian reasoning. in Proceedings of Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care. 1989. Washington, DC: IEEE Computer Society Press.Google Scholar
- 5.Cole, W.G. and J.S. Stewart, VRect: demonstration of software for graphic representation of mechanical ventilation data. 1988. IEEE Computer Society Press: Washington, DC.Google Scholar
- 7.Cole, W.G., Quick and accurate monitoring via metaphor graphics, in Proceedings of SCAMC ’90 1990. Washington, D.C.: IEEE Computer Society Press.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1996