Soap films and some fundamentals of thin-liquid films
Technical Symposium: Lipid Monolayer And Bilayer Models And Cellular Membranes. Part I.
- 47 Downloads
A brief summary of recent results of research on the thinning, equilibria, and bursting of soap films is given along with a proposal for the nomenclature of systems involving adsorption.
KeywordsContact Angle Thick Film Soap Film Plateau Border Black Film
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Mysels, K. J., K. Shinoda and S. Frankel, “Soap Films,” Pergamon Press, London, 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.Ref. 1, ch. VI.Google Scholar
- 9.Huisman, H. F., and K. J. Mysels; Scheludko, A., and co-workers.Google Scholar
- 11.McEntee, W. R., and K. J. Mysels, paper presented at the Spring 1966 meeting of the American Society and unpublished work.Google Scholar
- 12.Dujvis, E. M., Thesis, Utrecht (1962); Lyklema, J., P. C. Scholten and K. J. Mysels, J. Phys. Chem.69, 116 (1965); Tien, H. T., and E. A. Davidowicz, J. Colloid Interface Sci.22, 438 (1966).Google Scholar
© American Oil Chemists 1968