Star trek materials today?
Departments Letters to the Editor
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsTitanium Alloy Tungsten Wire Chemical Vapor Deposition Diamond Star Trek Gibbs Paradox
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.P.G. Partridge, P.W. May, and M.N.R. Ashfold,Mats. Sci. and Tech., 10 (3) (1994), pp. 177–189.Google Scholar
- 2.J.-M. Ting and M.L. Lake,JOM, 46 (3) (1994), pp. 23–25.Google Scholar
- 3.E. Kalaugher, N.M. Everitt, and E.D. Nicholson, submitted toDiamond & Rel. Mats (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.P.G. Partridge and C.M. Ward-Close,Int. Mat. Rev., 38 (1) (1993), pp. 1–24.Google Scholar
- 5.C.M. Ward-Close et al.,Conf. Proc. Hot Isostatic Pressing, pp. 193–197.Google Scholar
© The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society 1997