Phase transformations in Au−Si alloys investigated by the SEM operated in the electron beam induced current mode
KeywordsSecondary Electron Image Electron Beam Induce Current Electron Beam Induce Current Mode Electron Beam Induce Current Image Electron Beam Induce Current Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. J. Varker, T. E. Everhart, and C. J. Gonzales:Second International Conference on Ion Beam Science and Technology, April 1966, New York.Google Scholar
- 2.K. V. Ravi, E. Hall, and E. M. Philofsky: Motorola Semiconductor, 5005 E. McDowell Road, Phoenix, Arizona, unpublished research, 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.T. R. Anantharaman, H. L. Low and W. Klement, Jr.:Trans. TMS-AIME, 1965, vol. 233, p. 2014.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Sato, R. S. Toth, and G. Honjo:Acta Met., 1967, vol. 15, p. 138.Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Nishiyama and S. Kajiwara:Trans. Japan. Inst. Metals, 1962, vol. 3, p. 127.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971