- 13 Downloads
KeywordsVirtual Reality Sign Language Essay Review Intelligent User Interface Black Book
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Horgan, John (1996)The end of science: facing the limits of knowledge in the twilight of the scientific age. Reading, Mass.: Addison-Wesley (Helix Books).Google Scholar
- Maybury, Mark (ed.) (1993)Intelligent multimedia interfaces. Menlo Park, CA.: AAAI Press.Google Scholar
- Maybury, Mark and Wolfgang Wahlster (eds) (1998)Readings in intelligent user interfaces. Los Altos, CA: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers.Google Scholar
- Mc Kevitt, Paul (1997a) “SuperinformationhighwayS”, in T. Broendsted and I. Lytje (eds),Sprog og Multimedier (Speech and Multimedia). Aalborg, Denmark: Aalborg University Press.Google Scholar
- Mc Kevitt, Paul (1997b) “From Chinese Rooms to Danish Rooms”, in N. OkadaProceedings of Workshop on Thought and Language.: Lizuka, Japan: Kyushu Institute of Technology Press.Google Scholar
- Thorinsson, Kris R. (1996)Communicative humanoids: a computational model of psychosocial dialogue skills. Ph.D. thesis, MIT.Google Scholar
© Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Science 1998