Metal-containing monomers. Part 2. Preparation of polytetrafluoroethylene-grafted copper(II) chelate polymers and their use as lubricants
- 45 Downloads
The synthesis of copper(II) chelate monomers by the interaction of copper acrylate with 2,2′-bipyridyl or 1,10-phenanthroline has been developed. The complexes have been characterised by physico-chemical and spectroscopic measurements. New polymers containing copper chelate units have been prepared by post-grafting polymerization of these monomers onto a polytetrafluoroethylene surface. The lubricating effects of the immobilised complexes have been investigated.
KeywordsPhen PTFE Bipy Bipyridyl Transition Meet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).I. E. Uflyand, I. A. Ilchenko, A. G. Starikov and V. N. Sheinker,Transition Met. Chem., in press.Google Scholar
- (2).A. D. Pomogailo and V. S. Savostjanov,Metal-containing monomers and polymers on their basis, 1st edit., Khimia, Moscow, 1988, p. 291, 335.Google Scholar
- (3).G. I. Jardimalieva, A. D. Pomogailo, V. I. Ponomarev, L. O. Atovmyan, Yu. M. Shulga and A. G. Starikov,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1525 (1988).Google Scholar
- (4).V. S. Savostjanov, A. D. Pomogailo, D. A. Kritskaya and A. N. Ponomarey,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 45 (1986).Google Scholar
- (5).V. T. Kalinnikov and Yu. I. Rakitin,Introduction in magnetochemistry, 1st edit., Nauka, Moscow, 1980, p. 302.Google Scholar
- (6).V. V. Sinitsyn,Selection and application of plastic lubricants, 1st edit., Khimia, Moscow, 1969, p. 376.Google Scholar
- (7).G. Heinicke,Tribochemistry, 1st edit., Academie-Verlag, Berlin, 1984, p. 495.Google Scholar
- (10).A. P. Semenov and Yu. E. Savinsky,Metal fluoroplastic bearings, 1st edit., Engineering Industry Press, Moscow, 1976, p. 186.Google Scholar
- (12).Yu. L. Ischuk,Technology of plastic lubricants 1st edit., Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1986, p. 247.Google Scholar
- (13).L. M. Rybakova and L. I. Kuksenova,Structure and wear stability of metal, 1st edit., Engineering Industry Press, Moscow, 1982, p. 212.Google Scholar
- (14).D. N. Garkunov,Triboengineering, 1st edit., Engineering Industry Press, Moscow, 1985, p. 424.Google Scholar