Pre and post-surgical use of intravenous glucose infusion with aqueous multi-vitamin complement: Report of 137 cases
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsBlood Sugar Food Allergy Ferrous Sulfate Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Uterine Fibroid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Clark, E. J. and Rossiter, R. J.: Quarterly J. Exp. Physiol. 32: 279, 1944.Google Scholar
- 2.Lund, C. C.: Nutrition in Surgery in “Nutrition and Diet in Health and Disease,” McLester, J. S.—Saunders Co. Philadelphia, Ed. 5, 1949, p. 684.Google Scholar
- 3.Darrow, D. C. and Pratt, E. L.: Fluid Therapy in Handbook of Nutrition, Blakiston, New York, Ed. 2, 1951, p. 486.Google Scholar
- 4.Cottingham, E. and Mills, C. A.: J. Immun. 47: 493, 1943.Google Scholar
- 5.Axelrod, A. E. et al. Proe. Soc. Exper. Biol. and Med. 66: 137, 1947.Google Scholar
- 6.Bicknell, F. and Prescott, F.: The Vitamins in Medicine - Greene and Stratton, New York, Ed. 2, 1948, p. 28.Google Scholar
- 7.ibid. and Prescott, F.: The Vitamins in Medicine - Greene and Stratton, New York, Ed. 2, 1948, p. 477.Google Scholar
- 8.Chute, R.: Pre-operative and post-operative Care of Aged Patients Undergoing Surgery, J.A.M.A. 148: 184, 1952.Google Scholar
- 9.Preedman, L.: Solubilizing of Pat-Soluble Vitamins in Aqueous Media, abstracts of papers read at one hundred fourteenth meeting, American Chemical Society, Washington, D. C., August 1948.Google Scholar
© Sandfield Publishing Company 1952