Nonlinear dynamic analysis of fiber movement
This paper adopts nonlinear vibration method to analyze the fluctuation process of fiber movement. Based on Hamilton Principle, this paper established differential equation of fiber axial direction movement. Using variable-separating method, this paper separates time variable from space variable. By using the disperse movement equation of Galerkin method, this paper also discusses stable region of transition curve and points out those influencing factor and variation trend of fiber vibration.
KeywordsModel Nonlinear vibration Method of harmonic balance Fiber Chord
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.X. W. Xiao,Journal of Vibration, Test and Diagnose,23(2), 110 (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Virlogeux, “Cable Vibration in Cable-stayed Bridge”, pp.231–233, Conference on Bridge Dynamics, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 1998.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Q. Chen,Advances in Mechanic,31(3), 535 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.D. T. Feng, “Apply Nonlinear Dynamics”, Railway Publishing House, pp.73–95, Beijing, 1982.Google Scholar
- 6.H. Q. Wang, “Nonlinear Vibration, Higher Education Publishing House”, pp.362–386, Beijing, 1992.Google Scholar