Frogs and fantasies: Magical thinking in mental health administraton
KeywordsMental Health System Fairy Tale Common Frog Mental Health Field Administrative Position
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berne, Eric,What Do You Say After You Say Hello? (New York: Grove Press, 1972)Google Scholar
- Carr, Albert Z.,Business as a Game (New York: American Library, 1969)Google Scholar
- Carrol, Lewis,Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (New York: Random House, 1964)Google Scholar
- De Saint-Exupery, Antoine,The Little Prince (Harcourt, Brace, World, Inc., 1943)Google Scholar
- Eidelberg, Ludwig,Encyclopedia of Psychoanalysis (New York: The Free Press, 1968)Google Scholar
- Freud, Sigmund,A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis (New York: Liverright Publishing Corporation, 1935)Google Scholar
- Holmes, Samuel J.The Biology of the Frog (New York: The Macmillan Company, 1954)Google Scholar
- The Real Mother Goose (Chicago: Rand McNally and Company, 1974)Google Scholar
- Overbolt, Gorszczyk, Issac,You Can't Trust the Trust Fund (Full Court Schizophrenic Press, Inc., 1967)Google Scholar
© Association of Mental Health Administrators 1972