The phylogenesis ofTriticum dicoccum a reconsideration
KeywordsEconomic Botany Late Pleistocene Tetraploid Wheat Cereal Cultivation Domestic Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Braidwood, R. J., Cambel, H.et al. 1971. Beginnings of village-farming communities in southeastern Turkey. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. June, 1971.Google Scholar
- French, D. H.et al. 1972. Preliminary account of the excavations at Can Hasan III.In:Papers in Economic Prehistory, ed. Higgs, E. S., Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Helbaek, H. 1960. The palaeoethnobotany of the Near East.In:Prehistoric Investigations in Iraqi Kurdistan, Braidwood, R. J. and Howe, B., Chicago.Google Scholar
- Helbaek, H. 1966. Pre-Pottery farming at Beidha: a preliminary report.In: Five seasons at the Pre-Pottery village of Beidha in Jordan, Kirkbride, D., D. Pal. explor. Q.Google Scholar
- Helbaek, H. 1969. Plant collection, dry farming and irrigation agriculture in prehistoric Deh Luran.In:Prehistory and Human Ecology of the Deh Luran Plain, Hole, F., Flannery, K. V. and Neeley, J. A., University of Michigan.Google Scholar
- Helbaek, H. 1970. The plant husbandry of Hacilar.In:Excavations at Hacilar, Mellaart, J., Edinburgh.Google Scholar
- Hopf, M. 1969. Plant remains and early farming in Jericho.In:The Domestication and Exploitation of Plants and Animals, ed. Ucko, P. J. and Dimbleby, G. W., Duckworth.Google Scholar
- Noy, T.et al. (in litt.).Excavations at Nahal Oren, Israel.Google Scholar
- van Zeist, W. and Bottema, S. 1966. Palaeo-botanical investigations at Ramad. Ann. Arch. Arabes. Syriennes.Google Scholar
- Vita-Finzi, C. and Higgs, E. S. 1970. Prehistoric economy in the Mount Carmel area: site catchment analysis. Proc. prehist. soc.Google Scholar
- Zohary, D. 1969. The progenitors of wheat and barley in relation to domestication and agricultural dispersion in the Old World.In:The Domestication and Exploitation of Plants and Animals, ed. Ucko, P. J. and Dimbleby, G. W., Duckworth.Google Scholar
© The New York Botanical Garden 1973