An analysis of the victim-offender relationship in homicide cases
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsHomicide Rate Male Victim Uniform Crime Report Midwest Region Homicide Case
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics, “Violent Crime by Strangers,” Rockville, MD National Criminal Justice Reference Service, 1982: 1.Google Scholar
- Curtis, L. A. (1974).Criminal Violence, Lexington, Mass: Lexington Books.Google Scholar
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, (1976).Crime in the United States. Washington, D.C.: U. S. Government Printing Office.Google Scholar
- Miller, L. S. (1983). “Women and Murder in Illinois: 1973–1982,” paper presented at the Midwest Criminal Justice Association Meeting, Chicago.Google Scholar
- Pokorny, Alex D. (1965). “A Comparison of Homicides in Two Cities,”Journal of Criminal Law, Criminology, and Police Science, Vol. 56: 478–487.Google Scholar
- Wolfgang, M. E. (1958).Patterns in Criminal Homicide. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania.Google Scholar
© Society for Police and Criminal Psychology 1986