Extensions of walsh’s equiconvergence theorem for jordan domains with analytic boundary curve
KeywordsHolomorphic Function Power Series Expansion Hermite Interpolation Jordan Domain Faber Polynomial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Brück, An extension of a result of Cavaretta, Sharma and Varga on Walsh equiconvergence,J. Indian Math. Soc., to appear.Google Scholar
- R. Brück, A. Sharma and R. S. Varga, An extension of a result of Rivlin on Walsh equiconvergence, inAdvances in Computational Mathematics (New Delhi, India, 1993), Ed. H. P. Dikshit and C. A. Micchelli, World Scientific Publishing Co. Ptl. Ltd. (Singapore, 1994), pp. 225–234.Google Scholar
- R. Brück, A. Sharma and R. S. Varga, An extension of a result of Rivlin on Walsh equiconvergence (Faber nodes), inApproximation and Computation, A Festschrift in Honor of Walter Gautschi, Ed. R. Zahar, International Series of Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 119, Birkhäuser (Boston-Basel-Berlin, 1995), pp. 41–66.Google Scholar
- D. Gaier,Lectures on Complex Approximation, Birkhäuser (Boston, 1987).Google Scholar
- J. L. Walsh,Interpolation and Approximation by Rational Functions in the Complex Domain, Fifth Edition, American Math. Soc. (Providence, R.I., 1969).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1997