ASSP-based radar signal processing
- 24 Downloads
This paper proposes the Application Specific Signal Processor(ASSP)-based implementation of the real-time signal processing system in both spatial domain and time domain for a phased-array radar. This paper also proposes the system-on-silicon hardware design of some ASSPs including the adaptive beamformer, FFT appliation specific integrated circuit, clutter map former and update, moving target extractor and video integrator. The advantages of the processing system are compact, efficient, and robust.
Key wordsPhased array radar Signal processing ASSP
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Leonard Chin, Highly Survivable Surveillance-Radar (HSSR) Progress Report(April–October.1995), Technical Report, Div.of Communication Eng., School of EEE, NTU, Oct, 1995.Google Scholar
- Hu Guorong, Sun Yungong, Hou Chaohuan, An ASIC design for adaptive beamforming, Proc. of ICCAS’91, ShenZhen China: 832–834.Google Scholar
- Hu Guorong, Hou Chaohuan, Complex QRD-RLS algorithm and its implementation, Proc. of ICSP’93, Beijing, China: Oct. 1993, 233–236.Google Scholar
- Hu Guorong, Hou Chaohuan, Design and test of an ASIC for QRD-RLS filter, Proc. of ASICON’94 Beijing, China: Oct. 1994, 279–282.Google Scholar
- Brigham, E.Oran, The Fast Fourier Transform and Its Applications, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1988, 65–88.Google Scholar
- Hu Guorong,et al., VLSI architecture design for Radix-4 FFT algorithm, Proc of 6th National Conference on Speech Image Communication. Signal Processing, Nanping, Sichuan, China: Sept, 1993, 88–92, (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Hu Guorong,et al., ASICs design for an MTD radar, Proc. of ASICON’96, Shanghai, China: Oct, 1996, 69–72.Google Scholar