Research on digital watermark using pre-processing technology
- 28 Downloads
We have realized a watermark embedding system based on audio perceptual masking and brought forward a watermark detection system using pre-processing technology. We can detect watermark from watermarked audio without original audio by using this method. The results have indicated that this embedding and detecting method is robust, on the premise of not affecting the hearing quality, it can resist those attacks such as MPEG compressing, filtering and adding white noise.
Key wordsdigital watermark audio perceptual masking DFT (Discrete Fourier Transform) RLS adaptive filter
CLC numberTP 751.1
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Pohlmann K C.Principles of Digital Audio. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies Inc, 2000.Google Scholar
- Seok J, Hong J, Kim J. A Novel Audio Watermarking Algorithm for Copyright Protection of Digital Audio.ETRI Journal, 2002,24(3): 181–188.Google Scholar
- Cassuto Y, Lustig M, Mizrachy S. Real-Time Digital Watermarking System for Audio Signals Using Perceptual Masking. http://www.sip. technion. acil, 2002-07-25.Google Scholar
- Yao Tian-ren, Sun Hong.Advanced Digital Signal Processing. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 1999.Google Scholar
- Oppenheim A V, Schafer R W, Buke J R.Discrete-time Signal Processing. New York: Pretice-Hall Inc, 1999.Google Scholar
- McCount P M. Critical Band Quantisation Analysis for Masked Distortion Speech Coding. http://intl. ieeexplore. ieee. org, 1996-09-01.Google Scholar