Activity of oxygen in liquid co-ni alloys
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsMetallurgical Transaction Volume Gibbs Energy Change Standard Gibbs Energy Change Pinkish Tinge Peritectoid Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Averin, A. Yu. Polyakov and A. M. Samarin:Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, 1957, pp. 120–22.Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Tankins, N. A. Gokcen, and G. R. Beiton:Trans. TMS-AIME, 1964, vol. 230, pp. 820–26.Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Gokcen and E. S. Tankins:J Metals, 1962, vol. 14, pp. 584–87.Google Scholar
- 4.Janap Thermochemical Tables, The Dow Chemical Co., Midland, Mich., 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.G. R. Beiton and E. S. Tankins:Trans. TMS-AIME, 1965, vol. 233, pp. 1892–98.Google Scholar
© The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society - ASM International - The Materials Information Society 1970