Research advances in the catalysts for the selective oxidation of ethane to aldehydes
- 43 Downloads
Selective oxidation of ethane to aldehydes is one of the most difficult processes in the catalysis researches of low alkanes. The development of selective oxidation of ethane to aldehydes (formaldehyde, acetaldehyde and acrolein) is discussed. The latest progress of the catalysts, including bulk or supported metal oxide catalysts, highly dispersed and isolated active sites catalysts, and the photo-catalytic ethane oxidation catalysts, partial oxidation of ethane in the gas phase, and the proposed reaction pathways from ethane to aldehydes are involved.
Keywordsethane selective oxidation formaldehyde acetaldehyde acrolein
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Li, W. Z., New route for natural gas conversion, Progress in Chemistry (in Chinese), 1995, 7: 201–213.Google Scholar
- 3.Dai, X. P., Yu, C. C., Shen S. K., Recent advances in the synthesis of liquid hydrocarbon via Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, Progress in Chemistry (in Chinese), 2000, 12: 268–281.Google Scholar
- 4.Lu, Y., Shen, S. K., New development of methane catalytic partial oxidation (CPO) to synthesis gas, Chemical Engineering of oil and gas (in Chinese), 1997, 26: 6–14.Google Scholar
- 9.Morikawa, Y., Otsuka, K., Wada, Y. et al., Partial oxidation of ethane over boron oxide added catalysts, Chemistry Letters, 1989, 208: 535–538.Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, X. T., Zhong, S. H., Xiao, X. F., Study on Fe-Al-P-O catalyst for partial oxidation of ethane I: Preparation and characterization of ultrafine Fe-Al-P-O catalyst, Chinese Journal of Catalysis (in Chinese), 2003, 24: 605–608.Google Scholar
- 12.Wang, X. T., Zhong, S. H., Xiao, X. F., Study on Fe-Al-P-O ctalyst for partial oxidation of ethane II: Chemisorption and catalytic performance of Fe-Al-P-O catalyst, Chinese Journal of Catalysis (in Chinese), 2003, 24: 609–612.Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, X. T., Zhong, S. H., Xiao, X. F., Study on partial oxidation of ethane over Fe-Mo-O catalyst, Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology (in Chinese), 2003, 31: 600–604.Google Scholar
- 17.Oyama, S. T., Adsorbate bonding and the selection of partial and total oxidation pathways, Journal of Catalysis 128: 210–217.Google Scholar
- 22.Zhao, Z., Yusuke, Y., Ueda, A. et al., Effects of vanadyl structure and Cs addition on the partial oxidation of ethane over V/SiO2, Catalysts & Catalysis (Shokubai), 1999, 41: 435–437.Google Scholar
- 31.Li, X. S., Xu, J., Lin, L. W., Advanced Reactions and Materials in Catalysis (in Chinese), Zhengzhou: Henan Science and Technology Press, 1996, 154–171.Google Scholar