A super-twisted Dirac operator and Novikov inequalities
- 40 Downloads
A super-twisted Dirac operator is constructed and deformed suitably. Following Shubin’s approach to Novikov inequalities associated to the deformed de Rham-Hodge operator, we give a for mula for the index of the super-twisted Dirac operator, and Novikov type inequalities for the deformed operator. In particular, we obtain a purely analytic proof of the Hopf index theorem for general vector bundles.
Keywordssuper-twisted Dirac operator Hopf index theorem Novikov inequalities
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Shubin,M., Novikov inequalities for vector fields, The Gelfand Mathematical Seminars(1993-1995)Boston:Birkhäuser,1996,243–274.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang,W., Sub-signature operators and a local index theorem for them, Chinese Sei. Bull.( in Chinese), 1996,41:294.Google Scholar
- 4.ElSoufi, A., Wang, X. P., Some remarks on Witten’s methods, Poincaré-Hopf Theorem and Atiyah-Bott formula,Ann.Glob.Geom.,1987,5:161.Google Scholar
- 5.Berline,N., Getzler, E., Vergne,M., Heat Kernal and Dirac Operators, Berlin: Springer-Verlag,1992,114–150.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu, Y., Index Theorem and Heat Equation Method (in Chinese),Shanghai: Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers, 1996, 218–247.Google Scholar