The non-point source (NPS) information system based on remote sensing and GIS and its preliminary application
- 36 Downloads
A non-point source information system (NPSIS) has been constructed by use of remote sensing and GIS technology, and a construction method of NPSIS introduced with Shenzhen as an example. With the remote sensing land-using images as an environment unit, the analysis modules based on NPSIS are built through combining the NPS model with NPSIS, and the preliminary NPS calculation and analysis performed.
Keywordsremote sensing GIS non-point source NPS information system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Office Department of Pearl River Resources Protection, Handbook of Nonpoint Pollution Sources Control and Management (Ed. Lin, F. R.), Guangzhou: Science Popularizing Press, 1987, 1–13.Google Scholar
- 2.He Chanshen, Fu Boji, Chen Liding, Control and management of non-point source pollution. Environmental Science, 1998, 19(5): 87.Google Scholar
- 3.Xu Xiru, Niu Zhen, Decomposing method of mixed pixels and research on big-scaled winter wheat cultivating spare evaluation, Chinese Science Bulletin, 1990, 35(4): 317.Google Scholar
- 4.Wang Xipeng, Zhang Yangzhen, The study on decomposing AVHRR mixed pixels by means of neural network model, Journal of Remote Sensing, 1998, 2(1): 51.Google Scholar
- 5.Chen Shupeng, Zhao Yingshi, Geological Analysis of Remote Sensing (in Chinese), Beijing: Survey Press, 1990, 296.Google Scholar
- 6.Li Deren, Gong Jianya, Intrduction to Geography Information System (in Chinese), Beijing: Survey Press. 1993, 131.Google Scholar
- 7.Srinivasan, R., Engel, B. A., A spatial decision support system for assessing agricultural nonpoint source pollution, Water Resour. Bull., 1994(30): 441.Google Scholar
- 8.Engel, B. A., Srinivasan, R., Arnold, J. et al., Nonpoint source (NPS) pollution modeling using models integrated with geographic information systems (GIS), J. Water-Sci. Technol., 1993, 28: 685.Google Scholar
- 9.Jakubauskas, M. E., Whistler, J. L., Dillworth, M. E. et al., Classifying Remotely Sensed Data for Use in An Agricultural Nonpoint-source Pollution Model, Iowa: Soil and Water Conservation Society of America; 1992 Mar., J. Soil Water Conservation, 1992, 47(2): 179.Google Scholar
- 10.Holloway, D., Makuch, J., Beltsville, M., Simulation Models, GIS and Nonpoint-source Pollution, January 1988–June 1992. The Library, 1992 Sep Quick Bibliography Series-U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Library (U.S) (92–69), 1992 Sep. Bibliography: 43.Google Scholar