Complex powers of differential operators on manifolds with conical singularities
- 82 Downloads
We construct the complex powersA z for an elliptic cone (or Fuchs type) differential operatorA on a manifold with boundary. We show thatA z exists as an entire family ofb-pseudodifferential operators. We also examine the analytic structure of the Schwartz kernel ofA z , both on and off the diagonal. Finally, we study the meromorphic behavior of the zeta function Tr(A z ).
KeywordsEntire Function Zeta Function Heat Kernel Pseudodifferential Operator Simple Polis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. Bleistein and R. A. Handelsman,Asymptotic Expansions of Integrals, Dover, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
- S. Coriasco, E. Schrohe and J. Seiler,Bounded imaginary powers of differential operators on manifolds with conical singularities, Math. Z., to appear.Google Scholar
- J. B. Gil,Full asymptotic expansion of the heat trace for non-self-adjoint elliptic cone operators, Math. Nachr., to appear.Google Scholar
- H. Kumano-go,Pseudodifferential Operators, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1981.Google Scholar
- R. Lauter,On Ψ * and C *-algebras of pseudodifferential operators on manifolds with conical singularities, inBanach Algebras '97 (Blaubeuren), de Gruyter, Berlin, 1998, pp. 303–324.Google Scholar
- R. Lauter and J. Seiler,Pseudodifferential analysis on manifolds with boundary—a comparison of b-calculus and cone algebra, inApproaches to Singular Analysis (Berlin, 1999), Birkhäuser, Basel, 2001, pp. 131–166.Google Scholar
- P. Loya,On the resolvent of differential operators on conic manifolds, Comm. Anal. Geom., to appear.Google Scholar
- P. Loya,Asymptotic properties of the heat kernel on conic manifolds, Israel J. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- B.-W. Schulze,Boundary Value Problems and Singular Pseudodifferential Operators, Wiley, Chichester, 1998.Google Scholar