The effect of temperature, photoperiod and nitrogen level upon tuberization in the potato
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsVegetative Growth AMERICAN Potato Journal Scabies Tuber Production Potato Scab
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beaumont, J. H., and Weaver, J. G. 1931. Effects of light and temperature on the growth and tuberization of potato seedlings. Proc. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 28: 285–290.Google Scholar
- Bushnell, John. 1925. The relation of temperature to growth and respiration in the potato plant. Minn. Agr. Exp. Sta. Res. Bul. 34.Google Scholar
- Garner, W. W., and Allard, H. A. 1923. Further studies in photoperiodism. the response of the plant to relative length of day and night. Jour. Agr. Res. 23: 871–920.Google Scholar
- Razumov, V. 1931. The influence of different day lengths on the formation of tubers. Bul. of Appl. Bot., of Genetics and of Plant Breeding. 27: No. 5, 3–43. English summary 44–46.Google Scholar
- Werner, H. O. 1934. The effect of controlled nitrogen supply with different temperatures and photoperiods upon the development of the potato plaut. Nebr. Agr. Exp. Sta., Res. Bul. 75, 132 pp.Google Scholar
© Springer 1935