On correlation of carotenoid concentration with abilities for involvement of anaerobic respiration in molluscs lymnaea stagnalis and unio pectorum
KeywordsCarotenoid Oxygen Consumption Evolutionary Biochemistry Carbon Dioxide Production Aerobic Respiration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brand, T.,Anaerobioz u bespozvonochnykh (Anaerobiosis in Invertebrates), Moscow, 1951.Google Scholar
- 2.Hochachka, P. and Somero, G.,Strategiya biokhimicheskoi adaptatsii (Strategy of Biochemical Adaptation), Moscow, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Karnaukhov, V.N.,Biologicheskie funktsii karoti- noidov (Biological Functions of Carotenoids), Moscow, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Verzhbinskaya, N. A., Main Trends of Evolution of the Tissue Energy Exchange in the Row of Vertebrates,Zh. Evol. Biokhim. Fiziol., 1965, vol. 1, pp. 26–31.Google Scholar
- 5.Kolupaev, B.I.,Dykhanie gidrobiontov v norme i patologii (Respiration of Hydrobionts in Norm and Pathology), Kazan, 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.Puzatkina, E.A. and Kolupaev, B.I., Effect of the Environmental Factors on the Carotenoid Content in Tissues of Paleoarctic Molluscs,Sostoyanie malykh rek respubliki Marii El (The State of Small Rivers in the Mari El Republic), Yoshkar- Ola, 1997, pp. 17–20.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2000