Prison overcrowding: The experience in Tennessee
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsPrison Population Prison Sentence Court Order Correction Officer Prison System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Civil Liberties Union, Newsletter, Washington, DC, Jan. 1983.Google Scholar
- Class X Felonies. TCA § 39-1-701, et seq.Google Scholar
- Criminal Sentencing Reform Act of 1982, TCA § 40-35-103 et seq.Google Scholar
- Grubbs v. Bradley, 552 F. Supp. 1052.Google Scholar
- Martinson, R. (1974). “What Works? Questions and Answers About Prison Reform”. The Public Interest, 35 22-54.Google Scholar
- Report to the Nation on Crime and Justice: the Data. (1983). U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, DC. (NCJ No. 80768).Google Scholar
- Tennessee Correction Plan for the 80’s. (1982). Tennessee Department of Correction, Nashville, TNGoogle Scholar
- Tennessee Sentencing Commission Act of 1986. TCA § 40-37-102 et seq.Google Scholar
© Springer 1986