The nutritional aspects of hypertension
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsDietary Pattern Lower Blood Pressure Trans Fatty Acid Comp THER Vegetable Diet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Trials of Hypertension Prevention Collaborative Research Group. Effect of weight loss and sodium reduction intervention on blood pressure and hypertension incidence in overweight people with high-normal blood pressure: the Trials of Hypertension Prevention, Phase II.Arch Intern Med. 1997;157:657–667.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.Howe PRC. Fish oil supplements and hypertension.ISSFAL Newsletter. 1996;3(4):2–5.Google Scholar
- 16.Keys A. Coronary heart disease in seven countries.Circulation. 1970;41(Suppl):1–211.Google Scholar
- 17.Simopoulos AP, Robinson J.The Omega Plan: The Medically Proven Diet that Gives You the Essential Nutrients You Need. New York, NY: HarperCollins; 1998.Google Scholar
- 19.Carrol MD, Abraham S, Dresser CM.Dietary Intake Source Data: United States, 1976–80. Vital and Health Statistics, series 11, no. 231, Washington, DC: Dept of Health and Human Services; 1983. DHHS Publication PHS 83–1681.Google Scholar
© The American Society of Contemporary Medicine and Surgery 1999