Problemas finitos de decision con conocimiento cualitativo de la distribucion a priori
- 11 Downloads
Decision problems where the set of states of Nature is finite and which has a partial order relationship, are being studied. The distribution “a priori” over the states is unknown, although one has the information which conserves the previous order. Such a distribution is estimated to be subject to a restriction of monotony, and some properties of the estimator are observed.
In a special way this paper deals with the situation where the states are two-dimensional and present their natural order. Finally an algorithm is given to find the quoted estimator in this last case.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BARLOW, R.E., D.J. BARTHOLOMEU, J.M. BREMNER, y H.D. BRUNK (1972). “Statistical inference under order restrictions”. John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar
- DE GROOT, M.H. (1970). “Optimal statistical decisions”. McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- VAN EEDEN, C. (1956). “Maximum likelihood estimation of ordered probabilities”. Indag. Math. 18, 444–455.Google Scholar
- VAN EEDEN, C. (1957). “Maximum likelihood estimation of partially or completely ordered parameters”. Indag. Math. 19, 128–136 y 201–211.Google Scholar
- VAN EEDEN, C. (1958). “Testing and estimating ordered parameters of probability distributions”. Studentendrukkerij Poortpers. Amsterdam.Google Scholar