Induction by α,ά-trehalose derivatives of α,ά trehalase fromSaccharomyces cerevisiae andAureobasidium pullulans
- 21 Downloads
Monodeoxy and dideoxy derivatives of α,ά-trehalose increased the level of intracellular α, ά-trehalaee in the yeastSaccharomyces cerevisiae and the yeast-likeAureobasidium pullulans.
KeywordsCellulase Trehalose Xylanase Production Dideoxy Aureobasidium Pullulans
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ghosh B.S., Kunbu A.B.: Induction of cellulase and hemicellulase by tamarindTamarindus indica kernel polysaccharide.J.Ferment.Technol. 58, 135–141 (1980).Google Scholar
- Iwamoto T., Nakaya T., Inaoka M., Naka H.: Induction of β-N-acetylglucosaminidase and uptake of N-acetylglucosamine byStreptomyces sp.J.Ferment.Technol. 61, 499–503 (1983).Google Scholar
- Ježo I., Zemek J.: Enzymatic hydrolysis of α,ά-trehalose and its deoxy derivatives.Chem. Papers, in press (1986).Google Scholar
- Kato Y., Matsushita J., Matsuda K.: Production of β-xylosidase byAspergillus niger.J.Ferment.Technol. 63, 389–393 (1985).Google Scholar
- Mishra S., Gopalkrishnan K.S.: New method for isolation of cellulase constitutive mutants inTrichoderma reesei and partial characterization of one.J.Ferment.Technol. 62, 495–500 (1984).Google Scholar
- Takao S., Kamagata Y., Sasaki H.: Cellulase production byPenicillium purpurogenum.J. Ferment.Technol. 63, 127–134 (1985).Google Scholar
- Yasui T., Nakanishi K., Kobayashi T.: Induction of xylanase by β-xylosides and inhibition of xylanase induction by α-D-xyloaides inStreptomyces sp.Hakko Kogaku Kaishi 58, 79–84 (1980).Google Scholar
- Yasui T., Nguyen B.T., Nakanishi K.: Inducers for xylanase production byCryptococcus flavus.J.Ferment.Technol. 62, 353–359 (1984).Google Scholar
© Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic 1987