The growing literature of white collar crime in the post-watergate period, 1974–1980
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsWhite Collar White Collar Crime Lexington Book Internal Auditor Exhibitionism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bequai, August.White collar crime: a 20th century crisis. Lexington, Mass.: Lexington Books, 1978.Google Scholar
- Corman, Avery.The bust-out king. New York: Bantam, 1977.Google Scholar
- Edelhertz, H. and Marilyn Walsh.The white-collar challenge to nuclear safeguards. Lexington, Mass.: Lexington Books, 1978.Google Scholar
- Eisenstadt, A.S., Ari Hoogenboom, and H.L. Trefose.Before Watergate: problems of corruption in American society. Brooklyn: Brooklyn College Press, 1978.Google Scholar
- Erdman, P.E.The billion dollar sure thing. New York: Pocket Books, 1974.Google Scholar
- Ermann, M.D., and R.J. Lundman.Corporate and governmental deviance: problems of organizational behavior in contemporary society. New York: Oxford University Press, 1978.Google Scholar
- Hougan, J.Spooks. New York: Bantam, 1978.Google Scholar
- Leff, A.A.Swindling and selling: the story of legal and illegal congames. New York: Free Press, 1976.Google Scholar
- Reisman, W.M.Folded lies: bribery, crusades, and reforms. New York: Free Press, 1979.Google Scholar
- Russell, H. F.Foozles and frauds. Altamonte Springs, Fla.: Institute of Internal Auditors, 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer New York 1980