A procedure for plant regeneration from immature cotyledon tissue of soybean
- 352 Downloads
KeywordsSomatic Embryo Plant Regeneration Immature Embryo Embryonic Axis Plant Cell Tissue Organ Culture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abelson, P. H. (1983) (Ed.) Biotechnology, Science 219: 611–702.Google Scholar
- Barwale, U. B., H. R. Kerns and J. M. Widholm. Plant regeneration from callus cultures of severalGlycine max (L.) Merr. genotypes via embryogenesis and organogenesis, ms. submitted.Google Scholar
- Beversdorf, W. D. and E. T. Bingham (1977). Degrees of differentiation obtained in tissue cultures ofGlycine species.Crop Sci. 17: 307–311.Google Scholar
- Dickens, C. W. S. and J. van Staden (1985).In vitro flowering and fruiting of soybean explants.J. Plant Physiol. 120: 83–86.Google Scholar
- Hildebrand, D. F., G. C. Phillips and G. B. Collins (1985). Soybeans. In:Biotechnology of Plant Improvement, Volume 2, Crops, Y. P. S. Bajaj (Ed.), Berlin-Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag pp. 283–308.Google Scholar
- Hymowitz, T., M. L. Chalmers, S. H. Costanza and M. M. Saam (1986). Plant regeneration from leaf sections ofGlycine clandestina Wendl.Plant Cell Reports, in press.Google Scholar
- Lea, P. J. and G. R. Stewart (1984). (Eds.)The Genetic Manipulation of Plants and Its Application To Agriculture, Annual Proceedings of the Phytochemical Society of Europe, Vol. 23, Oxford, England: Clarendon Press, 313 pp.Google Scholar
- Tilton, V. R. and S. H. Russell (1984).In vitro culture of immature soybean embryos.J. Plant Physiol., 115: 191–200.Google Scholar
- Widholm, J. M. and S. Rick (1983). Shoot regeneration fromGlycine canescens tissue cultures.Plant Cell Reports 2: 19–20.Google Scholar
© Springer 1985