KeywordsBorax Seed Piece Copper Sulfate Zinc Sulphate Nickel Sulphate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Allison, R. V. et al. 1927. The stimulation of plant response on raw peat soils of the Florida everglades through the use of copper sulfate and other chemicals. Fla. Agr. Exp. Sta. Bul. 190.Google Scholar
- 2.Barnette, R. M. et al. 1936. The use of zinc sulfate under corn and other field crops. Fla. Agr. Exp. Sta. Bul. 292.Google Scholar
- 4.Bibliography of references to the literature on the minor elements and their relation to the science of plant nutrition. Second Edition 1936.Google Scholar
- 5.Boiret, H. and Paturel, G. 1892. The use of sulphate of iron in agriculture. Ann. Agron. 18 (1892): 417–440.Google Scholar
- 7.Churchman, W. L., et al. 1936. Copper sulfate as a plant nutrient and soil amendment. Crop Protection Digest. Bul. Series 55.Google Scholar
- 8.Gilbert, B. E. 1934. Normal crops and the supply of available soil manganese. R. I. Agr. Exp. Sta. Bul. 246.Google Scholar
- 9.Hendrick, I. and Carpiauz, E.1908. The action of manganese on the potato and the beet. Bul. Inst. Chim. et Bact. Gembloux75: 66–72.Google Scholar
- 10.Miller, E. 1938. Plant Physiology, McGraw-Hill Co., N. Y.Google Scholar
- 11.Russel, R., and Manns, T. F. 1933. The value of copper sulfate as a plant nutrient. Trans. Penin. Hort. Soc. 23: 51–57.Google Scholar
- 12.Skinner, J. J. and Ruprecht, R. W. 1930. Fertilizer experiments with truck crops Fla. Agr. Exp. Sta. Bul. 218.Google Scholar
- 13.Townsend, G. R., and Wedgeworth, H. H. 1936. A manganese deficiency affecting beans. Fla. Agr. Exp. Sta. Bul. 30.Google Scholar
© Springer 1941