Gersevanov’s functional interrupters and analysis of structures on elastic beds
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsDelta Function Concentrate Force Integral Transformation Finite Domain Entire Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Gersevanov,Beam on an Elastic Bed. Handbook for Engineers and Designers of Industrial Structures, Vol. 2, Analysis and Theory [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat (1934).Google Scholar
- 2.B. G. Korenev,Some Problems of the Theory of Elasticity and Heat Conduction, Solved in Bessel Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Travush, “Method of generalized solutions in problems of the bending of slabs on a linearly deformable bed,” in:Structural Mechanics and Structure Analysis [in Russian], No. 1, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Ya. Popov,Contact Problems for Linearly Deformable Beds [in Russian], Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.R. V. Serebryanyi,Analysis of Thin Hinge-Connected Slabs on an Elastic Bed [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000