Sequence analysis of a 7.3 kbBam H I genomic fragment of fowlpox virus strain 282E4
- 11 Downloads
A 7.3 kb BamH I genomic fragment from fowlpox virus (FPV) strain 282E4 has been sequenced. After comparison with the FPV sequences collected in Genbank, and the entire genomic sequence of vaccinia virus (VV) strain Compenhagen, a ll.2 kb BamH I fragment from FPV strain Munich HP-438 has been found homologous to the fragment. Every predicted open reading frame (ORF) within the fragment has been compared with the ORFs of VV strain Copenhagen at the amino acid level. The signal peptide and transmembrane region of each peptide encoded by each corresponding ORF predicted in the fragment have been studied as well.
Keywordsfowlpox virus sequence analysis open reading frame
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Gu, W. J., Jin, N. Y., Yin, Z., Sequence analysis of TK gene in 2.2 kb fragment of fowlpox virus 282E4 genome,Chinese Journal of Veterinay Science (in Chinese), 1995, 15(1): 43.Google Scholar
- 14.Gu, W. J., Wang, S. M., Jin, Y.et al., The cloning and analysis ofBam H I fragments of PPV 282E4 genome,Journal of Jilin Agricultural University (in Chinese), 1995, 17(3): 1.Google Scholar
- 15.Guo, W. J., Jin, N. Y., Zhou, N. C.et al., Enzymogram analysis and identification of gene in 7.3 kbBam H I non-essential fragment of fowlpox virus 282E4 genome,Chinese Journal of Veterinary Science (in Chinese), 1995, 15(2): 193.Google Scholar
- 16.Si, X. K., Gu, W. J., Jin, N. Y.et al., Subcloning ofBam H I 7.3 kb fragment of FPV 282E4 strain,Journal of Jilin Agricultural University (in Chinese), 1996, 18(2): 61.Google Scholar
- 17.Sambrook, F., Fritsch, E. F., Maniatis, T.,Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Mannul, 2nd ed., New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 1989.Google Scholar
- 21.Mishra, S. S., Mallick, B. B., Comparative immunological and genomic characterization of fowlpox virus isolates,Indian J. Exp., 1996, 34(1): 11.Google Scholar